To promote a cooperative business effort that strengthens a vibrant, local economy and serves as the voice of business in community affairs. A healthy community is a requirement for a healthy business climate and the Chamber seeks to have an active presence in the entire Hesston Community.
2017 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Scott Vogt, President, Dyck Arboretum
Mike Zucconi, Vice President, Hesston College
Diane Bonczyk, Treasurer, Central National Bank
- Libby Albers, Hesston Public Library
- Rachel Bachman, Conrade Insurance
- Lynnette Hendrickson, Hendrickson Chiropractic
- Sandie Kueker, Hesston Pharmacy
- Luke Logan, BMG of Kansas, Inc.
- Ben Proctor, Hesston USD 460
115 E. Smith
Hesston, KS 67062