No Additional Cost Temporary Trash Clean-Up Container
This program is only available to residents or neighborhoods who reside inside the City of Hesston at no charge.
- The containers are for residential cleanup of bulky and other items only. The 8 cubic yard containers are approximately 6 feet square, have 2 plastic lids, and hold about as much as 15 residential carts.
- You are encouraged to communicate with your neighbors to utilize all space available in the container.
- There is also a 8 cubic yard trash container located at 505 W Lincoln Blvd on the South side of the City Shop that is dedicated for residential only use.
(Cardboard recycling container is also located here.)
- Call Nisly Brothers Inc at (620) 662-6561 to schedule a trash container to be delivered to your house.
There are 3 - 8 cubic yard containers in rotation each week.
- Space must be available for the container to be placed by the curb, on the street, in front of your house.
- Containers will be delivered on Wednesday between 7:00am and 5:00pm and picked up the following week on Wednesday.
The City of Hesston and Nisly Brothers Inc assume no liability for damage to persons or property while using the container.
- Household clean up
- Carpet and Carpet Pad
Box Springs and Mattresses
- Small Appliances
- Other bulky items
- Yard waste (grass, leaves, branches/sticks)
See also our Yard Waste Recycling Site
Not Allowed Items
- Commercial or Business trash
- Construction materials (plaster, drywall, roofing, concrete, etc)
- Household hazardous waste (paint, cleaners, chemicals, etc)
call Harvey County Household Solid Waste facility at (316) 283-5439
or visit Harvey County Solid Waste website to get ride of these items: