The mission of the City of Hesston Utility Department is to provide superb, reliable, high-quality water, gas, and wastewater utility services while exceeding customer demand, and managing our resources in a responsible and environmentally compatible manner at the lowest practical cost.
- For questions about your bill, contact City Hall at (620) 327-4412.
- Pay Your Utility Bill, Start New Service, and more information
- 100 Ways to Conserve Water
- Water Backflow Prevention
- Water Consumer Confidence Reports
- Water Hardness
- Public Notice concerning Kansas / Federal Water Pollution Control Permits & Applications (pdf)