Yard Waste Recycling Site
The City of Hesston provides a free Yard Waste Recycling Site for city residents only to dispose of personal yard waste. Commercial use is not allowed.
Location & Times
8900 N Hoover Rd, Hesston Open daily Dawn to Dusk
From Ridge Rd & Lincoln Blvd (King Park), go 1 mile East to Hoover Rd. Then turn Left and go 1/2 mile North. Located on the Right or East side of road.
- Leaves - place in marked area (please dispose of bags at your home)
- Grass clippings - place in marked area (please dispose of bags at your home)
- Plant material
- Branches, twigs, trees
Composted materials are free to City of Hesston residents.
- Plastic bags or non-biodegradable containers
- Commercial dumping
- Construction/Demolition materials
- Treated or untreated processed lumber
- Food waste
- Dirt, rock, concrete
- Any material prohibited by Federal, State, or Local rules and regulations
- Shooting on police shooting range (located on site)
Violation Fines (each occurrence, Ordinance 010-2020-220)
- $100 Non-Resident Violations
- $250 Non-Resident Contractor/Commercial Violations