Utility Worker Needed
The City of Hesston Public Works Department is looking for an individual with at least one year of experience in repair and maintenance of gas, water, and sewer systems.
The qualified individual would be responsible for the following:
- Operating and maintain department equipment including dump truck, backhoe, trencher, sewer machine, and tapping machine.
- Mix cement and perform concrete work
- Maintains flow of sanitary lines
- Digs ditches & holes
- Performs sewer tap inspections
- Install new gas and water service
- Read gas and water meters
- Possess and maintain valid Kansas Driver's License with Commercial (CDL) endorsement
See Utility System Operator (pdf) for the full job description.
See Apply For a Job for application and where to apply.